Gynecology and Pelvic Medicine (ISSN 2617-4499; Gynecol Pelvic Med; GPM; gpm.amegroups.com) is an international peer-reviewed, open-access journal covering various aspects in the gynecology and pelvic medicine, including gynecological oncology (with focus on ovarian cancer and cervical carcinoma), pelvic medicine (with focus on urinary incontinence, fecal incontinence, voiding dysfunction, pelvic organ prolapses, pelvic pain, urinary tract infections, and interstitial cystitis), as well as benign gynecological disease (including infection, endometriosis, abnormality, endocrinology, etc). It welcomes publications relevant to diagnosis and prevention, surgery, medical oncology, radiation medicine, pathology, basic cancer research, epidemiological and translational studies in the field.
Published articles include Invited Articles and Submitted Papers on gynecology and pelvic medicine, e-Comments on all published articles, and Editorials. Besides regular issues of the Journal, articles in defined areas will be collected and published in Themed Collections. The high quality of its content is assured by a rigorous review process, supervised by a strong editorial board.
The journal website includes all articles, and contains additional material, featuring advanced visual material (images and videos). Each video published will be archived and highlighted in ASVIDE, a surgical video database owned by AME Publishing Company: www.asvide.com.
It is linked to other on-line sites, which significantly enhance visibility of the journal worldwide.
As such, the journal provides an excellent base for strategic placement of advertisements reaching key audiences in the field of gynecology and pelvic medicine.
Why advertise with GPM?
- GPM is an interactive tool for exchange of data and cooperation between investigators in the broad field of gynecology and pelvic medicine worldwide.
- As an open access journal with in-print and on-line distribution, its content is widely available without charge.
- Selected bi-lingual content (English and Chinese) and the link to the large physician web-site www.dxy.cn position the journal for international collaboration will benefit authors interested in wide distribution of their data in Chinese, and readers who are not fluent in English.
- A strong international, independent editorial board ensures high quality scientific content and high ethical standards.
What we can offer?
- Advances online advertising.
- Personalized, customer support at any level by a publishing group experience with print and on-line platforms.
- Bilingual advertisement (English and Chinese) per request.
Please feel free to contact us for more details:
Gynecology and Pelvic Medicine
AME Publishing Company
Address: Flat/RM C 16F, Kings Wing Plaza 1, NO. 3 on Kwan Street, Shatin, NT
Phone:+86 20 66355775Email: firstname.lastname@example.org